Putting your safety and comfort first
Here at Pearl’s Hair Boutique, we are doing all we can to protect our clients and staff while the coronavirus (covid-19) pandemic is still ongoing. Please read the following important information before your appointment.
- Ensure only one customer in the boutique at a time (babies and young children are the exception).
- Wear an apron, visor and mask throughout your appointment.
- Replace all PPE after every client.
- Thoroughly sanitise after each client – allowing extra time to disinfect all chairs, washbasins, the desk, door handles, card machine and any other equipment used.
- Not charge a cancellation fee if you show coronavirus symptoms less than 24 hours before your appointment – but please let us know as soon as possible, if you are unwell.
- Keep updated with the latest government guidance and industry regulations.
In return, we ask that you:
- Complete a health check questionnaire on arrival.
- Arrive for your appointment on time. Do not arrive early. This ensures we have as few people in the salon as possible.
- Wear a mask to your appointment (we can provide, if necessary).
- Use the hand sanitiser on arrival.
Cancel your hair appointment, if you have any coronavirus symptoms.
Covid-19 symptoms include:
If you need to self-isolate. This includes:
If you live with someone who:
Certified by Mundo Professional – the highest standard of hygiene